Welcome to "A (Modern) Old-Fashioned Girl"

Hi! I'm a (Modern) old-Fashioned Girl because I like to be old-fashioned, but still enjoy modern conveniences... Especially blogs!

Saturday, May 7, 2011

"Daze" Gone By

One of my favorite things is having something fun to do, to entertain myself with. Like a big big BIG project that takes me all day and night that I just can't wait to finish. Or when something absolutely WONDERFUL happens and I just can't stop thinking about it so it makes me happy all day long. But then there are the days when you get all excited and you have all these plans and POOF! They dissapear the moment you sit on the couch and turn on the TV. By the time you realize how late it's gotten, you have done nothing but sit all day and you realize, man I wish I could get that 3 hours of my life back. But, you can't. That's what happened to me today. I can't stand those days when they happen, but then again we hardly ever stop them from coming either. But if we try hard enough we can turn those days around into something fun. But the only problem is, we won't ever geet those hours back.

"When Life Gives You Lemons, Make Lemonade!"

No comments:

Post a Comment