Welcome to "A (Modern) Old-Fashioned Girl"
Hi! I'm a (Modern) old-Fashioned Girl because I like to be old-fashioned, but still enjoy modern conveniences... Especially blogs!
Friday, April 22, 2011
FINISHED!
Ah... I finally finished. There is nothing better than the satisfaction of finishing a big project. I myself just finished the costume dress I was sewing. I have had a whole string of reliving "little victories". First, I finished the dress, then after GREAT struggle I finished washing my chihuahua, Buddy. To top it off, my plants are sprouting! However, the only thing that isn't good is one of the plants I planted, is not showing any sign of life. Although, I still think, there is no greater feeling than finishing a big project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW! I can't believe how much you completed this "staycation." You definitel worked through some challenges and came up with creative solutions. I am really proud of you. You are definitely NOT a quitter! Great job!
ReplyDeleteYou should post up a picture! I would love to see your dress! :)
ReplyDelete-jenny