Welcome to "A (Modern) Old-Fashioned Girl"

Hi! I'm a (Modern) old-Fashioned Girl because I like to be old-fashioned, but still enjoy modern conveniences... Especially blogs!

Saturday, April 9, 2011

I Wish!

Ahh.... Wake up in your fuzzy pajamas, warm and toasty! Make a cup of hot chocolate, sit down in your favorite, cushioned chair with a nice cozy afghan to keep you warm, and a good book!  Then after a few hours grab your to go cup of hot cocoa and walk the dog! Yep! That's a perfect morning in my opinion! But that's never what happens to any of us right? I wish!

Unless it's a special event like our birthday a or another special holiday we are pretty much out of luck huh?  Too bad, because I am sure we all would love a nice morning sitting out on the front porch watching the sun rise with our toasty cup of hot chocolate and our fuzzy slippers on and then- It's all just a dream....

Sometimes we do love to have a busy norning though don't we? I mean, it can be fun to sit around with the family and watch a home movie or something right? Right? Guys? Am I all alone here? Hello?

(Distant sound of crickets chirping)

Guys? I'm still  here! Hello? Anybody? Nobody? Guys? Awww...... Nuts! I must have lost them at family... Better luck next time!
__________________________________________________________________________

There you have it! A morning's events!
Ahh.... I Only Wish....

1 comment:

  1. It's not a dream! Well, I am not sure you are up early enough to watch the sunrise, but there is no reason we can't enjoy hot chocolate on the porch in the early morning. Let's make it happen - okay? You are not alone! As a matter of fact we picked up hot chocolate at the store tonight - so we're ready! And in the meantime, I hope the bacoon and waffles this morning were a little comfort! I sure do love your fuzzy morning self!

    ReplyDelete