Welcome to "A (Modern) Old-Fashioned Girl"

Hi! I'm a (Modern) old-Fashioned Girl because I like to be old-fashioned, but still enjoy modern conveniences... Especially blogs!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Well...

Well, I'm not exactly... Well, How do i put it? I guess none of us are normal since everybody is differant so that's not a good word to use... Let me put it this way, we are all unique in our own special way! I'll just start of this blog like that! My friend's would say I am crazy, my mom would say that I am an Angel, and my Dad would say that I am a Princess. My dog would say I am affectionate and my pet frog would say I need to feed him more crickets.   

The reason I call my blog "A (Modern) Old-Fashioned Girl" is because a lot of times I know a little too much about computers, or politics, or things like that an average person would know! Like for instance, I watch all the behind the scenes videos on greenscreens, special effects, audio commentaries, etc. on all my fav movies! Where as other times I like to climb up a tree and sit and look at nature, or sew and clean and cook! Well, not so much the cleaning part but you get the idea!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you'll be blogging - you have a gift with words. LYBG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is awesome Jenna! I hope you have lots of fun with this... :)You Know me im not much of a blogger...LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks For your feedback everybody! It's much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete