The Biggest Differance- That's what i was thinking last night while I was writing in my journal/diary about my day. The biggest differance between a Blog and a Diary... Well, there is one... Blogs can be viewed by everyone but Diaries are more private. A Blog is like a Diary in some ways. You can record things about your day and have a referance of everything you do throughout the years but it can be by everyone! Diaries are almost the same thing but... Differant. You still have records and memories but they are yours. Not everybody's memiors. For instance, can you post comments in a journal? I don't think so! I must say though the first time I ever started seriously writing in a journal was on December 31, 2010. I remember I couldn't stop writing! Some people might say it's a gift. I don't quite think so. After all, who would be interested in our insain thoughts that we ramble on about in our journals? Well, for one thing I guess we would since we take all the time to write them down. It is very interesting truly, the concept of a journal! For instance, read "The Diary of Anne Frank". Her amazing thoughts are far beyond the adolescent ramblings of most of my many entries.
Blogs can also be similar as well, because you can post pictures on blogs and paste them into your journals! You can write about your day on both. But the similarities in my opinion are few! What do you think?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI see a blog as an online version of a family photo album or a scapbook - the type of open book you'd be comfortable displaying on a coffee table. To me, a journal or diary is more private, the place where I can write the deepest prayers of my heart,the dreams that I'm perhaps not ready to share with the world, a truly secret place where God alone sees what He already knows. I'm so glad you are doing both.
ReplyDelete